We have two feasts (bayram) in Turkey, if you are planning a visit to Turkey please check the national holidays online and book ahead, otherwise you may have hard times looking for a place to stay in small villages like Behramkale, Assos.
Roughly here is 2014, at a glance... Please re-check other sites closer to your departure...
- Wednesday Jan 1 New Year's Day
- Wednesday Apr 23 National Sovereignty and Children's Day
- Thursday May 1 Labor and Solidarity Day
- Monday May 19 Commemoration of Atatürk, Youth and Sports Day
- Sunday Jul 27 Ramadan Feast Monday Jul 28 Ramadan Feast
- Tuesday Jul 29 Ramadan Feast Wednesday Jul 30 Ramadan Feast
- Saturday Aug 30 Victory Day
- Half Day Friday Oct 3 Sacrifice Feast
- Saturday Oct 4 Sacrifice Feast
- Sunday Oct 5 Sacrifice Feast
- Tuesday Oct 6 Sacrifice Feast
- Wednesday Oct 7 Sacrifice Feast
- Wednesday Oct 29 Republic Day